Friday, March 9, 2007

The Antepenultimate Hour

Holy Shamoley.

The contest begins in less than four hours.

There's still tons of stuff I haven't even started to figure out -- like what the monsters are going to be!

But I'm feeling good; ready to get started. It was an excellent day at work today. Managed to pump out an 18 page design spec in one day, and it's pretty darn good if I do say so myself. First day since sometime in November where I feel like I actually earned my pay.

I'm going to spend a little time this evening just getting all my ducks in a row -- making sure I've got the libraries I need, getting some graphics files, etc, and figuring out where I'm going to upload this to (probably babelsphere.com, since I let mindcountry.com lapse....)

Just want to make sure all my ducks are in a row so I can hit the ground coding at midnight (or in the morning if I'm too tired to code at midnght).

No comments: