Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spaz Dog

Well, here I am already ensconced at Spazzdog Comics -- an entire hour early. I wanted to make sure I could find the place and I overcompensated.

They say that about a dozen folks will be participating here!! That's a lot more than I expected. At the moment I'm the only one here. Excepting of course the good folks who run the place.

Aside from forgetting to bring my camera, I also forgot to bring a book I bought about how to draw cartoon animals. I'll just have to get by... Good news is that they have electricity and wi-fi here, so I will be able to check in on the blog from time to time, and search for images on the internet when I need a model.

So... I guess I'll look around at the comics and help myself to a free Bawls energy drink (Bawls is the sponsor of 24 hour comics day).

No comments: