Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quick Update

Okay, I'm going to do the 24-hour comic event in Glendale, AZ at SpazDog Comics
I've already emailed and heard back from them.
Caleb will be joining me, doing his own 24-hour comic!

And I've done some sketching just to make sure I remember how to do it. I am, in the spirit of the contest, trying not to think too much about what the story will be -- I'm supposed to make it up only after I arrive. However, I do want to at least come up with characters in advance so I know I can draw them consistently. So I'm working on that.

And, I am planning on doing a couple practice pages -- see how much detail I can put into a page and still get all the penciling done in a half-hour, which should leave me enough time for inking and occasional breaks.

No comments: